- Easy fit
- Installed over existing floor
- Composite Board Construction
- Visco- Elastic Dampening Technology
- Can be used as part of a construction to meet Building Regulation Document E
- Board Size 1175mm x 575mm x 21mm thick (Total 1.35m2 per box of 2 boards)
Trim Defender 21 Flooring (Box of 2)
Trim Defender 21 is a nominal 21mm thick, high performance, acoustic floating floor board designed for laying over existing timber floors. The substrate layers of moisture-resistant MDF and cement particle board are separated by visco-elastic sound damping strips. The underside incorporates a resilient layer of acoustic felt, which provides mechanical isolation from the existing floor structure. Trim Defender 21 damps vibration and attenuates both airborne sound and impact noise passing through floors. The moisture-resistant upper surface means the same acoustic flooring can be used throughout the building, including kitchens and bathrooms. The acoustic felt on the underside will contour over minor irregularities in the surface of the floor being treated.