- Supports Floor Loadings defined in BS: 6399-1: 1996
- Superior Performance – the recycled Chip foam used has excellent impact Improvement characteristics and superior stability within a single layer.
- Foam fire tested to BS4790
- Polymeric Barrier fire tested to Dfl-s1
- Quality Assured – Trim Acoustics products meet all current standards.
Trim Defender 35 Flooring
Trim Defender 35 is a high performance soundproofing floor system designed to reduce sound transmission through new build and existing properties.
Trim Defender 35 consists of 22mm P5 moisture resistant chipboard bonded to 3mm Polymeric Barrier bonded to 10mm layer of recycled foam, the base is protected by an anti crumb encapsulating layer. When installed as part of a complete sound reduction system it enables a timber floor to meet the sound transmission regulations of Document E
Trim Defender 35 should be laid directly onto the joists in a broken bond pattern with all joints glued and perimeters sealed using 37mm x 10mm Perimeter isolation tape.
After installation is complete ensure any remaining gaps are sealed with Duoseal acoustic mastic, see fitting instructions for full details.