- High acoustic performance
- Meets Part E of the Building Regulations
- Offers 60 minutes ﬁre resistance
- Takes screws and nails direct
- Minimal thickness – 109mm plus ﬁnishing treatment
- Extremely durable
- Excellent low frequency performance
- Suitable for conversion and new build projects
- Suitable for domestic, commercial, and industrial environments
SRS HP Partition System
MAXI HP SPECIFICATION: ACOUSTIC AND FIRE RATED PARTITION SYSTEM DESIGNED TO EXCEED PART E OF THE BUILDING REGULATIONS AND OFFER 60 MINUTES FIRE RESISTANCE.
Maxiboard is an extremely high performance and versatile acoustic building board. Maxiboard can be used as an alternative to plasterboard to dramatically increase the acoustic performance of both existing and newly constructed walls and ceilings. The Maxi HP Speciﬁcation is an acoustic partition that offers extremely high sound insulation performance and a 60 minute ﬁre resistance in a thickness of only 109mm plus ﬁnishing treatment. In acoustic tests the Maxi HP has been shown to exceed the requirements of Part E of the Building Regulations and is therefore perfect for use as a separating partition between ﬂats and apartments and rooms for residential purposes.