- Supports Floor Loadings defined in BS: 6399-1: 1996
- Superior Performance – the recycled Chip foam used has excellent impact Improvement characteristics and superior stability within a single layer.
- Foam fire tested to BS4790
- Quality Assured – Trim Acoustics products meet all current standards.
- size 2400mm x 600mm x 28mm Thick (1.44m2 Per sheet)
Trim Defender 28 Flooring
Trim Defender 28 is a soundproofing floor system designed to reduce impact sound transmission through new build and existing Properties.
Trim Defender 28 consists of 18mm P5 moisture resistant chipboard bonded to 10mm layer of recycled foam, the base is protected by an anti crumb encapsulating layer. When installed as part of a complete sound reduction system it enables a concrete floor to meet the sound transmission regulations of Document E.
Trim Defender 28 should be laid directly onto the concrete floor in a broken bond pattern with all joints glued and perimeters sealed using 30mm x 5mm Perimeter isolation tape.
After installation is complete ensure any remaining gaps are sealed with Duoseal acoustic mastic, see fitting instructions for full details.