• Extremely thin and versatile acoustic flooring
• High impact and good airborne noise reduction
• Minimal height increase for improvement projects
• Supportive low compression surface
• Ideal for floated decorative wood plank flooring
• Quick and easy to install
Extremely effective, easy to fit, acoustic underlay manufactured from a high density polymeric barrier, bonded to a resilient layer of acoustic felt. It is designed to exceed the Building Regulations for impact noise transmission through new and existing concrete floors and will act as a compensating layer of sound insulation when replacing carpets with timber floor finishes such as floated laminates or engineered wood.