- Supports Floor Loadings defined in BS: 6399-1: 1996
- Superior Performance – the recycled Chip foam used has excellent impact Improvement characteristics and superior stability within a single layer.
- Foam fire tested to BS4790
- Quality Assured – Trim Acoustics products meet all current standards.
- Size: 2400mm x600mm x 32mm Thick (1.44m2 Per sheet)
Trim Defender 32 Flooring
Trim Defender 32 is a soundproofing floor system designed to reduce impact sound transmission through new build and existing Properties.
Trim Defender 32 consists of 22mm P5 moisture resistant chipboard bonded to 10mm layer of recycled foam, the base is protected by an anti crumb encapsulating layer. When installed as part of a complete sound reduction system it enables a concrete floor to meet the sound transmission regulations of Document E.
Trim Defender 32 should be laid directly onto the concrete floor in a broken bond pattern with all joints glued and perimeters sealed using 34mm x 5mm Perimeter isolation tape.
After installation is complete ensure any remaining gaps are sealed with Duoseal acoustic mastic, see fitting instructions for full details.