- Easily applied to timber joists providing a resilient layer for a conventional timber floor
- Can also be applied to timber battens
- Closed cell, cross-linked co-polymer foam
- Excellent resilient properties
- Size: 45mm x 10mm x 10mt rolls
Trim Batten Tape
Trim Batten Tape is closed cell, cross-linked co-polymer foam with excellent resilient properties for the reduction of impact sound transmission.
Easily applied to timber joists providing a resilient layer for a conventional timber floor. T & G flooring may be laid where possible with no fixing to joist to create a floating floor system.
can also be applied to timber battens
Batten Tape is supplied in 45mm wide x 10mm thick x 10mt rolls and is self adhesive for easy application